Fair Grove United Methodist Church
UPDATE: Beginning Sunday, Oct 11th, our service will move back indoors into the sanctuary. Time will be at 10:00 am until further notice.
We will follow the guidelines below:
1. Worshippers to enter and exit the ramp (side) door only.
2. Temperature checks will be taken for each worshipper. Anyone with a temperature above 99 degrees will not be able to enter.
3. Each worshipper’s name will be recorded.
4. Social distancing will be observed. Families may sit together.
5. Face covering must be implemented and worn the entire time inside.
6. Restrooms in the foyer (outside office) will be available but only for emergency use.
7. Solo singing will be allowed but no choir will be available at this time.
8. Pews will be sanitized after each service
Hand sanitizer and face masks will be available.
These guideslines are in place until Nov 1st and at that time, any changes and/or additions will be made.
The sermon will continue to be captured on video
YOUTH and CHILDREN
Our “kids own worship” (for children) will begin again this Sunday, October 18th, as part of our 10:00 worship service. Children will go to the youth room after the morning scripture is read.
Our Youth will begin meeting again this Sunday as well. There will be a youth/parent meeting immediately following the 10:00 service followed by lunch, fellowship, and worship for youth only.
Tuesday, October 6th – Nov 10th
7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Please join Pastor Sandra for a 6 week (1 hour sessions) Bible study based on the book, “Blood Done Sign My Name” by Timothy B. Tyson.
Each participant will need to purchase the book which is available online (used and/or new), as well as have internet access to login in for weekly discussions on ZOOM.
Anyone interested may sign up by responding to email@example.com.
You must pre-register to participate.